Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cap'n Oopsie

Today is Martin Luther King day. The awesome day that we get off just two weeks after Christmas break. To celebrate, Dave and I are going to have lunch at Tuncanos, since we have a gift certificate that is about to expire. Last night Dave told me that it was a "one meal day." (yep, that's definitely not healthy) I'm not supposed to eat breakfast because then you can't cram in as much endless meat. He said he knew it would be hard for me but I could do it.

Except, he's still asleep and there is a fresh box of Captain Crunch around these parts. And a new gallon of milk. And my metabolism of a small child that wakes up in the night hungry. So what Dave doesn't know won't hurt him. And I will still eat plenty of Brazilian meat later, after my two bowls on crunchy cereal and peanut-butter milk digest (isn't Captain Crunch just the BEST???).

No comments:

Post a Comment