Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey I Feel the Same Way!

Parks and Rec is one of me and Dave's favorite shows. We seriously look forward to Thursday all week because our "stories" are on and that is one of them. If you know the character April, you know that this quote from her, to her boyfriend Andy, is pretty accurate:




"I guess I kind of hate most things. But I never really seem to hate you. So I want to spend the rest of my life with you, is that cool?"

(From the episode where she and Andy have a surprise wedding).

I don't know why I thought this was so funny. But last week I texted Dave and said "I hate everything today. Except you. You should feel great about that."

And then I remembered this quote.

(I didn't really hate everything. I just strongly disliked a lot of things at that exact moment).

And I also got this little surprise in my half of the medicine cabinet last night.....



The note said "To the victor go the spoils...You win!" due to the fact that we had a test in our religion class that day and I beat him by one little point. So I got purple Skittles as my reward. I think if he would have beat me, I would have just given him a pouty evening as his prize.  What a gem. I really do always like that David, even when I am in a terrible mood and I am mad at everything else....I think that is a good sign. 





No comments:

Post a Comment